Tony has worked on documentary, magazine, live and corporate broadcast productions for clients in Europe, Asia and the USA including BBC, SKY, ESPN and Discovery. He has produced live shows at many major events including the Olympics, football and rugby World Cups and Wimbledon, where he directed one of the first ever live streamed shows.
Rob’s career in the Broadcast and Post Production arena has spanned over 25 years. He has worked with an extensive array of blue chip companies, including major broadcasters, post houses, advertising agencies and production companies, and has had wide ranging exposure across multiple creative and business sectors.
While the company is founded on Tony’s and Rob’s experience and hands-on involvement, we also have long-standing working relationships with some of the best freelance talent around the world. Whether it is a cutting-edge graphic designer, an award winning cameraman or a guarantee IT engineer we are able to get the best and most cost-effective people to work on your project.
A typical production process
- You decide you might want a video or our LIVE@ service and contact Rob or Tony.
- We meet or chat online and get an outline of what you want. We can either immediately, or within a couple of days, give you a rough idea of the budget. There is no cost to you at this stage.
- If you want to go ahead based on our estimate, we will produce a letter of agreement outlining the project requirements, production schedule, the post production schedule for review and approval, payment schedule and our T&C’s.
- We will begin the pre-production process involving detailed discussions of content, style, duration, music, narration, graphics, animation etc. We will also discuss delivery schedule and the placement strategy to make sure it is integrated across internet, intranet, social media etc.
- Within the early stages of that process we will deliver a detailed budget for approval. Wherever possible we will make this modular : you can often choose if you want your project to come with all the optional extras.
- We will then deliver what we promised – on-time, to the highest standard and to the agreed price. We can deliver material online or on digital storage media and can provide formats to suit any platforms.
- We can archive and database your material for any ongoing or future use.