If you are in any doubt as to the commercial value of having video content on your website, consider the following :
- Most search engines, including Google, MSN,Yahoo and AOL give priority to websites containing video content.
• Cisco Systems research indicates that by 2015 online video will represent 62% of all consumer internet traffic . It is currently 40%
• In 2011 there was a 66% increase in end-consumers viewing video marketing content on mobile platforms in key European markets
• There are more than 3 billion video views on You Tube each day.
• Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than those who do not according to Internet Retailer. http://www.invodo.com/html/resources/video-statistics/
• Video on your brand’s or service’s Facebook timeline increases engagement by 33% according to a study by Simply Measured